● 🥋🗡THE MEANING OF NORDIC AMULET - Viking bracelet with different amulet has different meanings. An indeed axes were an essential part of a Viking’s life. Not just as weapons, but as tools they simply couldn’t do without in their daily lives.
● 🥋🗡TURTLEDOVE DESIGN - The size of this axe amulet bracelet is 11.5*1.6 inch, which is a perfect combination of metalwork and leather rope chain of a Celtic knotwork design. The metalwork is engraved Nordic amulet. This Viking bracelet is pretty decent, and well show the Viking jewelry feeling.
● 🥋🗡VERSATILE TO MATCH - This medieval bracelet is perfect accessories for viking party, LARP, teenagers/adults Cosplay, All Saints Eve, Halloween, fancy looks, a Cossack costume, nativity costumes, and historical reenactments.
● 🥋🗡GREAT GIFT IDEAS - Delight mom on Mother's Day, your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day, your daughter for Christmas or best friend on her birthday.
● 🥋🗡100% SATISFACTION - This adjustable leather bracelet has good quality and 24-hour on-line service. Then choose the Amazon Gift wrap is good idea for you.
Be sure to check our Promos + Discounts page to see current discount, bogo, and free gift offers are currently available. Simply copy and paste the promo code for the deal(s) at checkout and your cart total will be adjusted!
- FREE $10 Gift Card (No Purchase Necessary!) GET CODE
- Buy 2 Rings Get 1 FREE GET CODE
- Buy One Item & Get 50% Off a 2nd Item (of Equal or Lesser Value) GET CODE
- FREE Chain Necklace with Purchase of Pendant (of Equal or Lesser Value) GET CODE
Experience the convenience of free U.S. shipping, when you spend $45 or more, and get the look you've been after, sooner.
|USPS Global Economy Shipping to the U.S.A.|
USPS Global Economy Shipping Outside the Cont'l U.S.A.
- Orders Under 1lb. / 16oz.
- Orders Under 1lb. / 16oz.
8-12 BUSINESS DAYS*
18-40 BUSINESS DAYS*
|Shipping to United States: USPS INTERNATIONAL|
Rest of the World: USPS INTERNATIONAL
- for Orders of $45 USD or More
- for Orders of $75 USD or More
6-11 BUSINESS DAYS*
12-40 BUSINESS DAYS*
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPECIFIC DELIVERY ESTIMATES PER COUNTRY
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
Approximate Processing Time
Approximate Shipping Time
Estimated Delivery Date
|Expedited Shipping to USA (Under 1lb. / 16oz.) $19.95|
1-2 Business Days
|4-6 Business Days from Today|
|Expedited Int'l Shipping (Under 1lb. / 16oz.) $24.95|
1-2 Business Days
|8-17 Business Days from Today|
*Days calculated in transit time estimates are counted in Business Days excluding observed U.S. Holidays.
HASSLE-FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns & Exchange Policy for Online Purchases
We want you to love our products! If you are not completely satisfied with your order or something doesn’t fit right, you can simply return it to us for a refund or an exchange within 60 days from your order date.
• Shipping charges and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Items marked “Final Sale” at the time of purchase may not be returned or exchanged.
• International orders do not qualify for Express Exchanges.
Step by Step Instructions to Return by Mail
For your return or exchange of online purchases, please follow the simple steps on our Returns & Exchanges page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ABOUT THE HOPI TRIBE
The Hopi people make up a complex and sophisticated religious and mythological tradition stretching back over centuries. However, it's difficult to definitively state what all Hopis as a gaggle believe. Like the oral traditions of the many other societies, Hopi mythology isn't always told consistently and every Hopi mesa, or maybe each village, may have its own version of a particular story. But, "in essence the variants of the Hopi myth bear marked similarity to a minimum of every other ." it's also not clear that those stories which are told to non-Hopis, like anthropologists and ethnographers, represent genuine Hopi beliefs or are merely stories told to the curious while keeping safe the Hopi's more sacred doctrines. As folklorist Harold Courlander states, "there could even be a Hopi reticence about discussing matters which may be considered ritual secrets or religion-oriented traditions." additionally , the Hopis have always been willing to assimilate foreign ideas into their cosmology if they're proven effective for such practical necessities as bringing rain. The Hopi had a minimum of some contact with Europeans as early because the 16th century, and a few believe that European Christian traditions may have entered Hopi cosmology at some point. Indeed, Spanish missions were inbuilt several Hopi villages starting in 1629 and were operational until the Pueblo Revolt of 1680. However, after the revolt, it had been the Hopi alone of all the Pueblo tribes who kept the Spanish out of their villages permanently, and regular contact with whites did not resume until nearly two centuries later. The Hopi mesas have therefore been seen as "relatively unacculturated" a minimum of through the primary 20th century, and it's getting to be posited that the ecu influence on the core themes of Hopi mythology was slight.